Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you all in the movies! Cheers!

10/06/2010

"Josie"

I need help with my new film Josie. If you are a horror fan please go make pledges to indie gogo to help make the film. If i get funding I will hopefully be getting Cerina Vincent and David Hess in on the project. I need all the help I can get. If every member or visitor donated between 5 and 25 dollars it would be a great start. You get VIP perks for your pledge so please read all the perks before you decide. Go to http://www.josiethemovie.weebly.com to read the full synopsis and find out more on helping. However here is a short synopsis for you.
A young innocent child crippled with bi-polar disorder and schizophrenia spends her childhood with her own psychiatrist. When she turns 18 she stabs her mother and is instantly carried to the psychiatric facility where she is raped and escapes to get revenge on those who put her there. Who lives and who dies? Only "Josie" will decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment